The quality of soil is of utmost importance in agriculture and it is every farmer’s wish to receive this desired quality. The Government of India has left no stone unturned to support our farmers in this endeavor. Initiatives such as Soil Health Card by the Government have acted as a big boost to the farmer. Here is an interesting quiz on Soil Health. Participate and test your knowledge.
Terms and Conditions for Soil Health Quiz
- The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
- All entries must be submitted on www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The winners will be awarded a certificate from the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The winner cannot exercise any right over any of the quiz, after acceptance of the award. The material of winning Online Quiz is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional or any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered. Comments and uploaded file should be in one submission only.
- The participant must be the same person who has participated in Online Quizzing.
- Please note that the participant should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- The quiz shall open on November 8th, 2017 at 18:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on November 28th,2017. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- Participant must ensure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the department would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID, phone number and aadhaar number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria.
- However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed of any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.