Here is a quiz on our freedom struggle and other events surrounding it. Participate in the Independence Day Quiz to test your knowledge about Indian Independence history and our National heroes who worked tirelessly to give us the freedom we enjoy today.
Terms and Conditions for the Independence Day Quiz
- The Independence Day is being organized by MyGov
- 2. The quiz shall open on August 9, 2017 at 10:00 AM(1ST) and will close at 18:00 hrs (IST) on August 9, 2017. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- You are requested to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, are incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The winners will receive certificates from MyGov
- The winner will be announced on 25th August 2017, after 17:00 hours (IST). In the event the quiz is postponed, MyGov reserves the right to postpone the declaration of results
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the inner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organisers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary