India has a myriad of landscapes, great heritage and culture and varied flora and fauna. This quiz would test your knowledge on India’s incredible tourism heritage. Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Mann ki Baat has urged the people to discover the wonders of #IncredibleIndia. The Ministry of Tourism is organizing the ParyatanParv, a celebration of India’s rich tourist heritage, from 5th to 25th October, 2017 across the country. The Incredible India quiz is a timed quiz where you have to answer 18 questions on India’s culture, heritage, festivals and destinations within a maximum time of 10 minutes. Three winners would get holidays to select Indian destinations.
Terms and Conditions for Incredible India Quiz
- The Incredible India Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism.
- The quiz shall open on 5th October 2017 at 1730 hrs and shall close at 1700 hrs on 20th October 2017.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- Please update your name, email id, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the quiz.
- Entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- There will be three winners: The prizes will be holiday packages for the winner plus one companion to select destinations within India.
- The winners would be selected on the basis of maximum correct answers given within the stipulated time. In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz.
- The Ministry of Tourism reserves the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The entrant accepts these terms and conditions by entering this quiz.
- Organisers decision on the quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.