Cyber security protects the data and integrity of computing assets belonging to or connecting to an organization’s network. Cybersecurity has changed significantly in the past decade, we’ve moved away from the days when basic virus protection and security controls were sufficient to deter threats, to more advanced methodologies to tackle them. Here is a quiz to test your knowledge on Cyber security.
Terms and Conditions for Cyber Security- Operational Technology
- The Cyber Security– Operational Technology Quiz 2017 is being organized by MyGov.
- The quiz shall open on October 18th, 2017 at 10:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on October 19th, 2017. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- You are requested to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, are incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The winners will be eligible for the following prizes: Prizes for participants
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.