One of the world’s most powerful mind-body health system, Ayurveda was developed by sages of India thousands of years ago. Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). It offers a body of wisdom designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential. Here is quiz to test your knowledge on Ayurveda
Terms and Conditions for Ayurveda Quiz
- The Ayurveda Quiz is being organized by Ministry of AYUSH
- The quiz shall open on 06th October 2017 at 14:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on 17th October 2017. Entries received outside of these dates will not be valid.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizers reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The first three entries drawn at random from all eligible and fully correct entries received will be the declared winners and next three will be declared as Consolation winners
- Prizes for participants: Prize for winner: INR 20,000/- Second prize for Runner up: INR 15,000/- Third prize for Second runner up: 1NR 10,000/- Consolation Prizes: INR 5000/-(2 Consolation Prizes) for 4th and 5th position
- The winners will be notified through telephone and or the email address that they provided along with their submission, within three days of the result announcement
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizer is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organizers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.