The Government had decided to observe the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel as the ‘RashtriyaEktaDiwas’ (National Unity Day) on 31st October every year. This occasion provides an opportunity to re-affirm the inherent strength and resilience of our nation to withstand the actual and potential threats to the unity, integrity and security of our country. To commemorate this occasion, MyGov is organizing a quiz. Take this quiz and find out how much you know about India.
Terms and Conditions for RashtriyaEktaDiwas Quiz
- The RashtriyaEktaDiwas Quiz 2017 is being organized by MyGov/ Ministry’s name
- The quiz shall open on October 31st, 2017 at 09:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on November 15th, 2017 . Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- You are requested to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, are incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The winners will be eligible for the following prizes:
- Prizes for participants: The top three winners will receive a certificate from the Ministry of Home Affairs
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.