To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence and as a part ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, remembering Indian freedom fighters and their sacrifices, a tribute to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on the occasion of 125th anniversary.
1. The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India
2. The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 5 questions.
3. These questions will be based on Netaji Subhas Chndra Bose and INA
4.The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
6. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. One user can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
11. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
12. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
14. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.