Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions, Technical Parameters, Evaluation Criteria and Prizes for Quiz on “Swachh Bharat Mission” conducted by Directorate of National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics(NACIN), Zonal Campus, Bhubaneswar.
In order to spread awareness about “Swachh Bharat Mission”, an online quiz competition on “Swacch Bharat Mission” will be conducted by Directorate of National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics(NACIN), Zonal Campus, Bhubaneswar.
- Online quiz on “Swacch Bharat Mission” will be conducted by the MyGov at https://quiz.mygov.in.
- The quiz shall open on 22rd October, 2018 at 12:00 Noon (IST) and will close at 17:00 hrs (IST) on 31st October, 2018. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- The quiz will be in English only.
- Duration of the quiz will be 1 minute (60 Seconds) during which a maximum of 10 questions can be answered.
- There will be three monetary prizes i.e. First, Second and Third.
- Winners of the quiz will be awarded cash prizes as under:
- 1st Prize Rs. 5,000/-
- 2nd Prize Rs. 4,000/-
- 3rd Prize Rs. 3,000/-
- Top 10 participants will be issued a certificate by the Office of Additional Director General, NACIN, Bhubaneswar.
- Only Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time” subject to the stipulation of 10 questions attempt and 01 minute duration.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- After the closure of the quiz competition, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring participants shall be required to provide their name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, complete correspondence address, email address, one proof of identity and one proof of address and mobile number, Bank Name and Account number along with IFSC Code, by emailing this information to the email@example.com. Name, date of birth & complete correspondence address need to be furnished as mentioned in the bonafide documents (proof of identity & proof of address). Non-furnishing of the above information/ documents at appropriate stage will render the participation null and void.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees connected with NACIN, Bhubaneswar and Mygov are not eligible to participate in the quiz competition. This ineligibility also applies to their family and relatives.
- NACIN reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organisers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- By entering the Quiz the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.