Surya Namaskar is a set of asanas in combination of 12 steps. These steps comprise 8 asanas in which 4 asanas are repeated. All the 12 steps are to be done in a chronological manner in order to complete the process of one round of Surya Namaskar. A small quiz involving questions on SuryaNamaskar is being organized by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India
1.The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India
2. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
3. The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 10 questions.
4. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
5. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
6.Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10.Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
11. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary, By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
13A certificate of participation will be issued.