Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal ka MahaQuiz which aims to build awareness amongst citizens about Government’s various developmental and welfare schemes and good governance. It also intends to strengthen the collective quest toward inclusive development.
The quiz contest aims to sensitize the participants about the various schemes and initiatives and how to avail the benefits. Massive participation in the quiz series will deepen government engagement at the grassroots level. In this context, MyGov Himachal has invited the people to participate and test their knowledge.
6th round of the quiz is on Youth Sports & Forests which will start from 2 September 2022 till 15 September 2022
In Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal ka MahaQuiz Series different quizzes on various themes will be launched.The quiz will be available in 2 languages Hindi and English. Maximum of 1,000 top scoring participants will be selected as winners per quiz. Rs. 1,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners.
There will be 8 rounds in this quiz, the top performing contestants in each round will be given a cash prize of Rs 1 thousand each. The first, second and third place winners in 8 rounds will be presented with prize money of
1st Prize: Rs 51,000,
2nd Prize 21,000,
3rd Prize 11,000
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
2. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 2 minutes and 30 seconds
3. A maximum of 1,000 top-scoring participants will be selected as winners per quiz. Rs. 1,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners (Note: Selected Winners will be from Himachal only Since the idea is to promote state welfare schemes)
4. Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring the highest marks exceeds 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of the time taken to complete the quiz
5. The final three winners of the quiz will be from Himachal
6. One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify them for multiple wins during the same quiz. However, the participant is eligible to win in a different quiz of the Janbhagidari Se Sushasan Quiz series
7. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
8. The announced winners will be required to share their bank details for the disbursement of the prize money. The username should match the name on the bank account for prize money disbursement.
9. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
10. You can skip a tough question and come back to it later
11. There will be no negative marking
12. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
13. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
14. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
15. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
17. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
18. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz
19. The organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
20. By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
22. Note: All the winners of this quiz series will be from Himachal only since the quiz is based on state welfare schemes