The Ministry of Home Affairs has set up Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) under a Scheme to handle all the issues related to cyber crimes in a comprehensive and coordinated manner.
I4C has a National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (NCRP) i.e. www.cybercrime.gov.in wherein all the complaints pertaining to cyber crimes are reported by the citizens.
I4C also has a helpline number 1930, wherein the financial cyber fraud complaints are reported by the citizens.
One of the main objectives of I4C is to create an ecosystem for prevention of cyber crime and to provide cyber safety tips to citizens for cyber hygiene.
To felicitate a sense of awareness against online financial frauds, Indian Cybercrime Coordination Center (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs is running this Specialized Quiz on Online Financial Frauds, the details of which are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
Successful participants would be provided with a Participation Certificate, which can be downloaded after completion of the Quiz.
The Quiz will be open from 2nd August, 2022 to 31st August, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Quiz is being organized by the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
2. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
3. The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 5 questions.
4. These questions will be based on Awareness against Online Financial Frauds.
5. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
6. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
7. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
8. One participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
9. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
11. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
12. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
13. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
14. By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.