Terms and Conditions
Since SOIL is known as the soul of infinite life, continued maintenance of good soil health is vital to agriculture production and nation’s economy. Despite the indisputable role of soil for the health of Human being, animal and plant life, there has been very little concern about soil health care. Soil health is the capacity of the soil to sustain biological productivity, maintain environment quality and promote plant and animal health. It is the fitness of the soil for specific use.
The emerging complex challenges of maintaining good health of the precious, scare and shirking soil resource for sustained high productivity under the current and projected unprecedented pressure are enormous, but their cost-effective, eco-friendly, farmer-friendly and scientifically sound solutions will be amply rewarding in terms of food security, environmental safety and over all human welfare. To maintain soil resource in good health, mass awareness among the farmers and others stakeholders about the value of the soil health is of utmost importance. Government of India has been implementing a scheme on Soil Health Management (SHM) to take care of soil test based nutrient management at farm level.
All citizens / stakeholders are invited to participate in raising awareness about the soil health care. You can do this by Online Quiz Contest on the aforementioned captioned theme.
Main-Theme: Soil Health
Language: Hindi and / or English
Last date: 25th November, 2018
Prize: First Prize: Rs. 10,000 /-
Second Prize: Rs. 7,500 /-
Third Prize: Rs. 5,000 /-
Terms and Conditions for Online Quiz
- The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
- All entries must be submitted on www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The winners will be awarded a certificate from the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The winner cannot exercise any right over any of the quiz, after acceptance of the award. The material of winning Online Quiz is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional or any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- None of the entries must contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The Online Quiz must be in either Hindi or English language only.
- Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered. Comments and uploaded file should be in one submission only.
- The participant must be the same person who has participated in Online Quizzing.
- Please note that the participant should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- Participant must ensure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the department would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID, phone number and aadhaar number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria.
- However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed of any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.