In today’s world, Cyber-attack is increasing day by day and it’s very important to protect our important information from these malicious attacks. In this module, you will learn that how attackers lure people and how their devices are infected with virus and dangerous software, how websites are gathering our personal information and using it for malicious purposes and what are the best practices to follow in order to safeguard yourself.
Benefits: The citizens can learn best practices of how to be aware of phishing attacks, malware attacks, and also digital footprinting by participating in it.
Important Note for Participants- Before attempting the quiz, participants are advised to go through the following videos on Securing Personal Data.
Digital footprints- https://youtu.be/Qp9A9B-orRA
1. The quiz is being organized by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Noida The quiz is open to all the citizens.
2. The session and quiz shall open on 1st October 2021 at 00:00 hours and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 31st October 2021.
3. Participants can view their score when the quiz concludes.
4. Participants from all age groups will be allowed to attend the online session and participate in the quiz.
5. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
6. By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
7. Participants are required to provide their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz only by CDAC Noida.
8. CDAC at its discretion can review/ change the Terms and Conditions of the quiz upon analysis of weekly quiz participation data.
9. The data provided by the participants will be secure.
10. Any representation submitted against video contents and quiz shall not be entertained.
11. This Quiz is governed by the laws of India, and only the courts of Noida/New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute arising from this Quiz. By participating in this Quiz, participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by CDAC decisions which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Quiz. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect, to the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief, or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Quiz are hereby excluded, and Participants expressly waive any and all such rights.