ISEA in association with MyGov and Cert-IN is organizing a quiz on Cyber Hygiene practices to inculcate best online practices among the digital users. The quizzes are organized as part of ongoing National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) 2022.
The quiz on ‘Mobile Security’ aims to create awareness about security threats that mobile users are prone to and guides them towards safe mobile usage practices.
1. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 10 questions can be answered.
2. Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
3. All participants will be given a digital Certificate of Participation.
4. Organizers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
5. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
7. By Participating in the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
8. Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address on MyGov portal in profile section.