Interpol is holding its 90th Annual General Assembly in New Delhi from October 18 to October 21, 2022. The General Assembly is being held in India as a result of the efforts made by the Government, as 2022 is also the year of our 75th Anniversary of Independence. The last time that the General Assembly was held in India, was 25 years ago in 1997.
the Interpol General Assembly is a very prestigious event, where the entire police leadership consisting of delegations from 195 nations will be reaching New Delhi to attend. The Hon’ble Prime Minister will be inaugurating the Assembly on October 18th and the Hon’ble Union Home Minister will be addressing the Valedictory on October 21 St. CBI (which comes under the Deptt of Personnel and Training) as India’s representative in Interpol, will be the host.
Citizens are invited to take Quiz on General Assembly of Interpol on MyGov platform to know more about the General Assembly that is INTERPOL’s supreme governing body.
1. Duration of the quiz will be 10 minutes (600 seconds), during which a maximum of 10 questions can be answered.
2. Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
3. All participants will be given a digital Certificate of Participation.
4. Organizers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
5. One Participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same Participant will not be considered.
6. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
8. By Participating the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
9. Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address.