The Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi celebrates his 71st birthday today.
Today, 7th October will see another milestone when PM Modi completes 20 years of governance, as CM of Gujarat and PM of the Republic of India.
Given the immense contribution of the Prime Minister to nation-building, the period from 17th Sep to 7th Oct is being observed as Seva aur Samarpan: 20 years of Good Governance.
You are invited to celebrate our visionary Prime Minister’s stellar leadership through a series of activities including quizzes, that bring his achievements alive.
On this joyous occasion, MyGov has rolled out the ‘Seva Samarpan Quiz’ series for you.
With an ambitious goal of doubling farm income, the central government has brought in many reforms and schemes for farmers. Check your knowledge of the sector that provides livelihoods to millions, with this quiz.
Put yourself against some of the best quizzers in the country and win exciting prizes totaling more than Rs 15 lakhs.
1. This Quiz is a part of the Seva Samarpan Quiz series.
2. This quiz will be launched on 19th September 2021 and will be live till 15th October 2021.
3. In this series, there will be 21 total quizzes.
4. All the Quizzes will be live from the date of launch and will continue to be live till midnight of 15th October 2021. Users can participate in any Quiz which has been made live till 15th October.
5. The Prize money for the winners is as follows:
|Date||1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|17th September||Rs 50,000/-||Rs 30,000/-||Rs 20,000/-|
|18th September – 6th October||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 6,000/-||Rs 4,000/-|
|7th October||Rs 50,000/-||Rs 30,000/-||Rs 20,000/-|
6. The users are encouraged to participate in maximum quizzes to win the bumper prize at the end of the Quiz series. Overall bumper prize will be given based on user having participated in maximum number of 21 Quizzes and total score achieved in all. This will be calculated at the conclusion of the Seva Samarpan Quiz Series.
|1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rdPrize|
|Rs 5,00,000/-||Rs 3,00,000/-||Rs 2,00,000/-|
7. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
8. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
9. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers. In case of multiple participants scoring same number of correct answers, random selection will be done.
10. You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
11. There will be no negative marking.
12. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
13. Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
14. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
15. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
16. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
17. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
20. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
21. MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz.
22. Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
23. By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.