Dyslexia is one of the most common language-based learning disabilities. This quiz is an ingenious initiative by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Education for the purpose of creating awareness regarding Dyslexia all across the country. It is aimed to engage citizens to learn more about dyslexia, create awareness about Dyslexia, and address dyslexia hesitancy among general people by making efforts to spotlight a range of dyslexic needs, struggles, and signs by raising awareness. It provides an opportunity for the participants to assess their awareness about dyslexia, learn new facts about it and at the same time, win exciting prizes!
The quiz will be on the theme Awareness campaign on Dyslexia.
The aim of the quiz is to provide the participants with necessary information regarding dyslexia in a more approachable and fun way, through a quiz format.
The Quiz contains multiple choice questions regarding dyslexia, addressing myths and general information around dyslexia.
The overall objective of the Quiz is to generate awareness about DYSLEXIA.
Rewards: Cash prizes to top 13 Winners at National Level
Cash prizes of Rs.5000 to top 3 winners at national level
Consolation prizes of Rs.1000 to next 10 winners
1. The Quiz is being organized by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Education for the purpose of creating awareness regarding Dyslexia all across the country.
2. Number of questions per quiz and duration of the quiz is 10 Questions and 300 Seconds respectively.
3. Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
4. One participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
5. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
6. Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz.
7. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
8. Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
9. By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
10. The quiz shall open on October 24th, 2021 at 10:00 hours (IST) and will be closed at 23:45 hours (IST) on November 23rd, 2021.
11. 13 winners at National Level will be declared at the end of the competition. Cash prizes of Rs.5000 to top 3 winners at national level and Consolation prizes of Rs.1000 to next 10 winners
12. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the Start quiz button.
13. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
14. Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
15. If a winner is not contactable within five working days from the result announcement, his or her prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to the winners and dispatch of mentioned prizes will be done by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Education and MyGov will have no role in it.
16. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note that proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw or cancel the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Country under the jurisdiction of Indian courts only.
20. This Quiz competition is run by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Education. For queries contact, email@example.com