POSHAN Abhiyaan (National Nutrition Mission) – PM’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nourishment was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 8 March, 2018. The programme strives to reduce the level of stunting, under-nutrition, low birth weight in children and anemia in adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers as well as children
“Poshan Maah” is celebrated during the month of September, 2022. Jan Andolan and community mobilization are essential components for effective implementation of Poshan Abhiyaan.
The Poshan Maah 2022 Quiz MyGov portal encourages awareness about Food and Nutrition, healthy eating practices, balanced diet, importance of hand washing, use of millets etc.
1. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
2. Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
3. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
4. All Indian Citizens are eligible to participate.
5. An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
6. Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
7. The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
8. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices. including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition reserve the right in this regard.
9. Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members