India has a myriad of landscapes, great heritage and culture and varied flora and fauna. This quiz would test your knowledge of India’s incredible tourism heritage.
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in collaboration with other Central Ministries, State Governments and Stakeholders is organizing the third edition of “Paryatan Parv”, a nation-wide celebration of Tourism, from the 02nd to 13th October, 2019.
The Paryatan Parv 2019 Quiz is intended to create interest and awareness amongst the general public on various tourist destinations and encourage them to visit different tourist destinations in Incredible India. The quiz questions are about India in general with an emphasis on Tourism, Culture and History.
Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian Nationals can participate in this competition.
- The contest will close on 30th October at 23.59 hrs.
- The Paryatan Parv 2019 Quiz is a timed quiz where you have to answer 20 questions on India’s culture, heritage, festivals and destinations within a maximum time of 05 minutes.
- Multiple entries by a person and Group entries are not allowed
- The participants are to update their name, email id, telephone number and postal address in the MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details, you give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the quiz.
- Entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- Prize Details for Quiz Competition
First Prize : Holiday for two to any of the North Eastern State to be provided by MoT for 3 nights and 4 days (airfare Economy class from nearest airport to the residence of winner, one double room accommodation, sightseeing as per itinerary
Second Prize : Holiday for two for 2 nights 3 days to any of the 17 Iconic destinations identified by MOT (airfare Economy class from nearest airport to the residence of winner, one double room accommodation, sightseeing as per itinerary)
- The winners would be selected on the basis of maximum correct answers given within the stipulated time. In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz.
- Once a winner is declared, the winner will need to revert to confirmation email within 3 working days or another winner will be chosen.
- Employees (and members of immediate family) of Ministry of Tourism or Incredible India, its affiliates and their respective agencies are ineligible for this competition.
- The Ministry of Tourism reserves the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.