World Oral Health Day celebrated on 20th March every year empowers people with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to secure good oral health. World Oral Health Day is celebrated to educate people on the importance of adopting a good oral hygiene routine and mitigating risk factors such as unhealthy eating and tobacco use among other contributors to poor oral health.
The theme “Be Proud of Your Mouth” was chosen to encourage change by emphasizing the significance of oral health since it conveys an overall simple but strong message. Adopting this theme is intended to inspire people to cherish and care for their mouths, improving their overall health and well-being.
National Oral Health Program, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi, and MyGov is organizing an online Quiz on Oral Health to create awareness about Oral Health and to understand preventive measures to maintain good oral health.
The winners will be awarded Cash Prizes:
First Prize: Rs. 3,000
Second Prize: Rs. 2,000
Third Prize: Rs. 1,000
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
2. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
3. The quiz will begin as soon as the participant clicks the “Start Quiz” button.
4. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 5 minutes (300 seconds)
5. Each question in the Quiz is in the Multiple-Choice Format and has only one correct answer.
6. All disputes/ legal complaints are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.
7. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
8. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will consent to these details being used for the Quiz and for receiving promotional content.
9. On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate recognizing their participation and completion.
10. MyGov or Ministry (or Department) will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. To avoid doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
12. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
13. Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
14. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the abovementioned Terms and Conditions.