Terms and Conditions
ONLINE QUIZ Competition on ‘SPORTS’ for National Sports & Adventure Awards 2018
In order to generate awareness about sports among youth and masses on the occasion of conferment of awards in the field of sports and adventure by the President of India, an online quiz competition on Sports will be conducted by Department of Sports, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports in coordination with MyGov.in from 28th August – 8th September 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Online quiz on ‘Sports’ will be conducted by the MyGov at https://quiz.mygov.in during the span of 12 days from 28th August – 8th September 2018.
- The quiz will be in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English.
- Duration of the quiz will be 6 minutes (360 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- Top ten winners will be invited to attend the National Sports & Adventure Awards 2018 ceremony in Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi on 25th September 2018 at 1700 hours at their own expense.. Winners will also be invited to attend the dinner to be hosted on 25th September 2018 for the National Sports & Adventure Awardees for the year 2018.
- Only Indian Citizens aged 18 years and above can participate in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time” subject to the stipulation of 20 questions attempt and 06 minutes duration.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- After the closure of the quiz competition, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring participants shall be required to provide their name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, complete correspondence address, email address, one proof of identity and one proof of address and mobile number, by emailing this information to the Department of Sports, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports at email id email@example.com. Name, date of birth & complete correspondence address need to be furnished as per the bonafide documents (proof of identity & proof of address). Non-furnishing of the above information/ documents at appropriate stage will render the participation null and void.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sports Authority of India, Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, national Anti Doping Agency, National Dope Testing Laboratory, National Sports University and MyGov are not eligible to participate in the quiz competition. This ineligibility also applies to their relatives.
- Ministry reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.