To commemorate 50th anniversary of India’s victory over Pakistan in 1971, which led to creation of Bangladesh, ‘Swarnim Vijay Varsh’ is being celebrated. The victory epitomises the dedication and selfless sacrifices of the Indian Armed Forces personnel who laid down their lives in protecting the sovereignty of the country. The celebrations will help spread awareness among citizen of country about our glorious victory in 1971 war.
As part of Swarnim Vijay Varsh Celebrations, Indian Air Force is conducting an online quiz competition on the 1971 Indo-Pak war with focus on the role of Indian Air Force. The quiz will be held on the Gol portal
www.mygov.in and will be open for participation to all citizens of the country from 06 Dec 21 -20 Dec 21.
Top three winners would be given cash prizes of Rs 21,000/-, Rs 15.000/- and Rs 10,000/- respectively. In addition, there would be few consolation prizes of Rs 3000/- each in order of merit. All participants would receive individual digital certificates.
1. The Quiz is open to all Indian citizen.
2. An individual is permitted to participate only once in the Quiz.
3. An individual who desires to participate in the Quiz will be required to provide his /her Name, DOB, adress for correspondence, Email id and Mobile Number.
4. Bonafide documents ( Proof of identity) may be sought from top scorers prior to award of certificate and prizes after declaration of results.
5. Use of malpractice / spurious means will result in the participants declared null and void and hence rejected.
6. Employees directly or indirectly connected with organising agency will not be eligible to participate in the Quiz.
7. Indian Air Force reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/ or the terms & conditions/ technical parameters/ evaluation criteria. However, any changes to Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the contest will be updated/ posted on the platform.
8. This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds. There is no negative marking.
9. The individual will have to first register and login with their email IDs which ensures one attempt only.