In the past three years, the Government led by Narendra Modi has endeavoured to remove corruption in every form and technology presents itself as one of the most enabling tools. Utilising advancements in technology, the Government is following a multi-pronged strategy to tackle the problem in an effective manner. This is an online Quiz competition on the same, being conducted by MyGov to encourage citizens to join the Government in the fight against corruption.
- Questions for the quiz are primarily based on the information provided in the two videos given below. But like any test, do expect some surprise elements to keep things interesting.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having the same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- In case of multiple winners (participants having the same number of correct answers in exactly the same time), the cash reward will be equally distributed.
- Winners will get the following rewards:
First Prize – Cash Reward of Rs. 10,000, Second Prize – Cash Reward of Rs. 5,000, Third Prize – Cash Reward of Rs. 3,000.
- This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 45 seconds.
- You can skip a question and come back to it later.
- Participants have to provide the following information to register for the quiz :
- 1. Name
- 2. Date of Birth (DOB)
- 3. Email Address
- 4. Mobile Numbe