Manthan is a digital platform developed by the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India topromote collaboration at scale between industry and the scientific research and innovation ecosystem to help meet India’s national targets and United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This platform aims to empower various stakeholders to scale up the interactions with researchers/innovators and facilitate R&D/innovation, share challenges focused on emerging technologies, other scientific interventions, as well as those with a social impact.
The main objectives of the quiz competition are to:
1. Raise awareness on the importance of research and innovation for socio – economic development.
2. Promote an understanding amongst youth, start-ups, incubators, institutes, and industries about the need for promoting Sustainable Development Goals and their role in bringing social transformation.
3. Learn about India’s newest platform on research and development and to leverage multiple innovations and technologies.
4. Enable multistakeholder collaborations to change the landscape of science and technology
1. All citizens are eligible to participate.
2. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
3. The quiz will start once the participant clicks the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
4. Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
5. An entrant can participate only once.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions to avoid doubt.
7. The participant will abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the quiz.
8. The organisers’ reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse the participation of any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the quiz, organisers, or any partners of the competition. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
9. The organisers’ decision on the quiz will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and its territories.
11. The participant accepts and agrees to the above mentioned terms and conditions by entering the quiz.