Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s monthly Radio Programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ has given a new life to the medium of Radio.
Conceived and implemented around public participation, Mann Ki Baat has touched the lives of millions across the country, and will complete its 100th edition in April 2023.
To mark the 100th episode of Mann Ki Baat, Prasar Bharati (Ministry of Information and Broadcasting), along with MyGov India, are organizing this quiz competition.
Participate, share the inspiration, win!
Gratification: Top 25 winners will be rewarded with Rs. 4000/- each
Last Date of participation is 25th April 2023
1. The quiz can be taken in both English and Hindi.
2. Participants are allowed to play only once; multiple participation is not permitted.
3. The quiz will begin as soon as the participant clicks the “Start Quiz” button.
4. Participants have the option to skip a difficult question and return to it later.
5. The maximum duration of the quiz is 150 seconds.
6. The quiz is timed, and the sooner a participant finishes, the better their chances of winning.
7. There is no negative marking in the quiz.
8. In the event of multiple participants having the same number of correct answers, the participant with the shortest time will be declared the winner.
9. Participants should not refresh the page while taking the quiz and should submit the page to register their entry.
10. The quiz is open to all residents of India or those of Indian origin.
11. Participants will need to provide their name, e-mail address, mobile number, and city. By submitting these details, participants give consent for their use for the purpose of the quiz.
12. The same mobile number and email address cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
13. MyGov holds the right to disqualify participation of any user for any misconduct or improprieties.
14. MyGov reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the platform.