India Energy Week is a major event being organised under India’s G20 presidency and the patronage of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India. To create awareness about this grand initiative, MoPNG invites all the citizens to participate actively and learn about India’s energy sector growth and transition.
The quiz will enable the citizens to understand more about India’s initiatives in the energy sector at domestic and global levels and generate further interest in knowing more through attending India Energy Week from 6th – 8th February 2023.
In this context, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural gas is organising quiz competitions through the MyGov platform.
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
2. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
3. The organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
4. By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
5. One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify them for multiple wins during the same quiz.
6. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
7. There will be no negative marking
8. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
9. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
10. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
11. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
13. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
14. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete.