India is celebrating 75 years of its independence as Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. The celebrations started with the launch of Dandi Yatra by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on 12th of March 2021 and all Union Ministries / Departments / organisations are planning different activities for the 75 week long celebrations of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Students who are future of our nation shall be active participants to these celebrations. With this objective the Ministry of Tourism and Association of Indian Universities have collaborated to create a 12-episode series. Through this series the Ministry aims to expose the young minds to the rich and diverse heritage of the country and make children feel pride in being Indian with a responsibility to take forward a vibrant and modern nation. Each of the 12 episodes will focus on diverse themes regarding cultural heritage of India and is expected to generate awareness about “Incredible India”.
Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate. In addition to the above prizes will be awarded to the winners in each episode and bumper prizes will be awarded to the students who complete all the 12 episodes and its associated quizzes.
1. The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Association of Indian Universities.
2. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz. Ministry would be awarding prizes to the fastest 1000 participants.
3. There is no negative marking in the quiz. The questions will be based on the Episodes of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Dekho Apna Desh Webinar/Streamed Short Film.
4. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button. You will be required to provide your name, email address, mobile number and postal address.
5. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn. One entrant can participate only once.
6. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations issued from time to time by the organisers.
8. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
10. By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, mentioned above or issued from time to time by the organisers in future.