Terms and Conditions
Incredible India Quiz
India has a myriad of landscapes, great heritage and culture and varied flora and fauna. This quiz would test your knowledge of India’s incredible tourism heritage.
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in collaboration with other Central Ministries, State Governments and Stakeholders is organizing the second edition of “Paryatan Parv”, a nation-wide celebration of Tourism, from the 16th to 27th September, 2018. The Incredible India quiz is a timed quiz where you have to answer 18 questions on India’s culture, heritage, festivals and destinations within a maximum time of 10 minutes. Three winners would get holidays to select Indian destinations.
Terms and Conditions
- The Incredible India Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism.
- The quiz shall open on 18th September 2018 at 1800 hrs and shall close at 0000 hrs on 27th September 2018.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- The participants are to update their name, email id, telephone number and postal address in the MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details, you give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the quiz.
- Entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- There will be two winners: The prizes will be holiday packages for the winner plus one companion, to any of the 17 iconic sites in India, identified by the Ministry of Tourism (Uttar Pradesh- Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri; Maharashtra- Ajanta & Ellora; Delhi- Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort & Qutub Minar; Goa- Colva beach; Rajasthan- Amer Fort; Gujarat- Somnath & Dholavira; Madhya Pradesh- Khajuraho; Karnataka- Hampi; Tamil Nadu- Mahabalipuram; Assam- Kaziranga; Kerala- Kumarakom; Bihar- Mahabodhi). The first prize winner will be offered three nights / four days stay, for two people and the second prize winner will be offered two nights / three days stay for two people, which will include economy class air tickets, accommodation with breakfast, local transport.
- The contest shall begin at 1800 hrs on 18th September 2018 and will close on 27th September at 0000 hrs.
- The winners would be selected on the basis of maximum correct answers given within the stipulated time. In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz.
- The Ministry of Tourism reserves the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The entrant accepts these terms and conditions by entering this quiz.
- Organisers decision on the quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- The prize winners of the contest held last year, will not be considered this year.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.