The Indian National Flag is a symbol of national pride for the entire nation. To further honor our flag, the Hon’ble Home Minister who oversees all efforts under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav has approved the program of ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’. It envisages inspiring Indians everywhere to hoist the national flag at their home.
Our relationship with the flag has always been more formal and institutional than personal. Bringing the flag home collectively as a nation in the 75th year of independence thus becomes symbolic of not only an act of personal connection to the Tiranga but also an embodiment of our commitment to nation-building,
The idea behind the initiative is to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and promote awareness about our national flag
In this context, Ministry of Culture is organizing a Har Ghar Tiranga Quiz on MyGov, where all citizens are invited to participate in the quiz &
Theme: The quiz will revolve around the general awareness about National Flag of India (Tiranga)
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
2. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
3. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
4. This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 60 seconds.
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and for receiving promotional content.
6. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
7. There will be no negative marking.
8. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
9. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
10. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected.
11. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
13. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
14.Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
15. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.