Cyber space is a complex and dynamic environment of interactions among people, software and services supported by worldwide distribution of information and Communication Technology (ICT) devices and networks.
On one hand, cyber space, which cuts across global boundaries, has brought in the latest innovative technologies and modern gadgets, while on the other hand it has inevitably led to increased dependencies on computer resources and internet-based professional, business and social networking.
The exponential increase in the number of internet users in India clubbed with rapidly evolving technologies has also brought in its own unique challenges, besides aggravating the existing problems of misinformation and attempting to disrupt critical information and Information Technology networks.
To felicitate a sense of cyber awareness and cyber security, Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs in collaboration with MyGov is organizing this quiz.
Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
1) The Quiz is being organized by the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
2) Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
3) The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they must answer 10 questions.
4) These questions will be based on Cyber Awareness and Cyber Security.
5) The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
6) You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz
7) Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
8) One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
9) Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
10) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
11) The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
12) Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
13) Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
14) By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.