A quiz on Indian history and freedom struggle can be a great way to increase awareness and understanding of India’s rich and diverse history. Here are some reasons why such quizzes are important:-
(a) Enhances Knowledge : Quizzes on Indian history and freedom struggle can help to enhance the knowledge of people, especially the younger generation, about the struggles, sacrifices, and achievements of our ancestors in securing the freedom and independence of the country.
(b) Preserves Cultural Heritage : India’s rich history and cultural heritage are a testament to the country’s diversity and strength. By quizzing people on Indian history and freedom struggle, we can preserve and promote our cultural heritage, and ensure that it is passed down to future generations.
(c) Helps in Nation-Building : Quizzes on Indian history and freedom struggle can be a great way to promote unity and harmony among people, regardless of their backgrounds and beliefs. It helps to create a common platform for people to come together, learn and share knowledge, and contribute towards nation-building.
In conclusion, quizz on Indian history and freedom struggle can be a great tool for promoting knowledge, patriotism, cultural heritage, nation-building, and inspiration among people.
1. All citizens are eligible to participate.
2. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
3. The quiz will start once the participant clicks the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
4. Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
5. An entrant can participate only once.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions to avoid doubt.
7. The participant will abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the quiz.
8. The organisers’ reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse the participation of any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the quiz, organisers, or any partners of the competition. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
9. The organisers’ decision on the quiz will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and its territories.
11. The participant accepts and agrees to the above mentioned terms and conditions by entering the quiz