What has the Government done for citizens like you? What is the progress across various sectors? What is the impact of various Governance Initiatives? Take this informative & interactive Quiz to get acquainted with the Transformation led by the Government in the last 48 months!
Terms and Conditions for the Governance Quiz 2018.
- The Governance Quiz 2018 is being organized by MyGov.
- The quiz shall open on May 26th, 2018 at 9:00 hours (IST) and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on June 25, 2018. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- You are requested to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, are incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The winners will be eligible for the following prizes:
- Top scorers till 4th June 12:00 hours (IST) will be eligible to be a part of PM Narendra Modi’s Digital Townhall.
- Further, select top scorers of the Quiz, till June 25th, 2018 23:59 hours (IST), will be presented with a certificate signed by the Union Cabinet Minister.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz.
- MyGov holds the right to disqualify participation of any user for any misconduct or improprieties.
- MyGov’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- MyGov reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.