GOA is celebrating 60 years of Goa’s Liberation. On this occasion, Department of Information Technology, Government of Goa has organized ‘GOA@60 – Quiz.
Take the online quiz and test your knowledge about our state Goa.
1. E-Certificate: “Certificate of Participation” will be issued to all participants.
2. E-Certificate: “Certificate of Merit” will be issued to top 3 winners by MyGov Goa.
1. The GOA@60 – Quiz 2021 is being organized by Department of Information Technology, Government of Goa. Duration of entire quiz will be 1 minute (60 seconds), during which a maximum of 5 questions can be answered.
2. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer
3. The quiz is open to all citizens of India.
4. One individual can participate only once in the quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
5. Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used solely for the purpose of the Quiz
6. Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate.
8. Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
11. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
12. The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”
13. Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
14. By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
15. Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.