ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION ON FREEDOM STRUGGLE
In order to create patriotic feeling among youth and masses, an online quiz competition on Freedom Struggle will be conducted by Ministry of Defence in coordination with MyGov.in from 26th July-6th August, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Online quiz on Freedom Struggle will be conducted by the MyGov at https://quiz.mygov.in during the span of 12 days from 26th July-6th August, 2018.
- The quiz will be in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English.
- Duration of the quiz will be 6 minutes (360 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- There will be ten monetary prizes i.e. First, Second, Third and Seven consolation prizes.
- Winners of the quiz will be awarded cash prizes as under:
- 1st Prize Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd Prize Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rd Prize Rs. 10,000/
- Consolation Prizes (Seven) Rs. 5,000/- each
- Top one hundred winners will be invited to attend the Independence Day Flag Hoisting Ceremony, 2018 at Red Fort at their own expense.
- Top 100 participants will be issued a certificate by MoD.
- Only Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time” subject to the stipulation of 20 questions attempt and 06 minutes duration.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- After the closure of the quiz competition, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring participants shall be required to provide their name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, complete correspondence address, email address, one proof of identity and one proof of address and mobile number, by emailing this information to the Ministry of Defence. Name, date of birth & complete correspondence address need to be furnished as per the bonafide documents (proof of identity & proof of address). Non-furnishing of the above information/ documents at appropriate stage will render the participation null and void.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with Ceremonials Division in Ministry of Defence. MyGov and NCERT are not eligible to participate in the quiz competition. This ineligibility also applies to their relatives.
- Ministry reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.