‘Fit India Quiz’ is an initiative by the Fit India Movement to create awareness among people across the country regarding fitness, health, and nutrition. This activity aims to engage, excite and enable citizens to motivate them towards fitness and raise awareness about fitness through an interactive learning process.
The Fit India Quiz contains multiple choice questions based on the fitness, health, indigenous games and nutrition. These questions are designed to motivate citizens to get fit by leaning about various matters related to health such as what kind of activities help in gaining fitness, what kind of diets help in remaining fit, and what kind of indigenous sports are played in our country. Through this fun and interactive quiz, participants would have the opportunity to not only test their knowledge about fitness and win attractive prizes but also get motivated in getting fit.
The overall objective of the Fit India Quiz is to bring about physical and mental change among citizens to adopt healthy lifestyle through the MyGov platform.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by Fit India Movement.
- The quiz shall open on February 10, 2020 at 10:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on February 23, 2020.
- Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz. However, winners shall be selected from participants above 12 years of age.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- If a winner is not reachable within five working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to the winners and dispatch of mentioned prize will be done by Fit India, MyGov will be having no role in the aforementioned processes.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Top 10 performers will be awarded a Fit India T-Shirt.
- The selection of the performers will be based on the
- Correct answers received for the questions
- The fastest completion of the quiz, furnishing the correct answers.
All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation.
The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 2 minutes (120 seconds), in which they have to answer 10 multiple choice-based questions. All the questions are available in both languages (Hindi and English).