Terms and Conditions
QUIZ COMPETITION ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP As an important step to catalyse a cultural shift in youth for entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has instituted the National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA) to recognize and honour outstanding young first generation entrepreneurs and their Ecosystem Builders for their outstanding contribution in entrepreneurship development. In order to accelerate the momentum of NEA2018 an online quiz competition will be conducted by MSDE to find out how much you know about entrepreneurship in coordination with MyGov.in from 15th November-15th December, 2018. Terms & Conditions
- Online quiz on Entrepreneurship will be conducted by the MyGov at https://quiz.mygov.induring the span of 30 days from 15th November-15th December, 2018.
- The quiz will be in English.
- Duration of the quiz will be 9 minutes (540 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- There will be three prizes i.e. First, Second, and Third.
- Winners of the quiz will be awarded cash prizes as under:
- 1stPrize Rs. 20,000/-
- 2ndPrize Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rdPrize Rs. 10,000/
- Top three winners will be invited to attend the National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA), 2018 at New Delhi at their own expense (boarding and lodging will be provided by MSDE).
- Top three winners will be issued a certificate by MSDE.
- Only Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time” subject to the stipulation of 20 questions attempt and 09 minutes duration.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- After the closure of the quiz competition, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring participants shall be required to provide their name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, complete correspondence address, email address,one proof of identity and one proof of address and mobile number, by emailing this information to the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Name, date of birth & complete correspondence address need to be furnished as per the bonafide documents (proof of identity & proof of address). Non-furnishing of the above information/ documents at appropriate stage will render the participation null and void.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and MyGov are not eligible to participate in the quiz competition. This ineligibility also applies to their relatives.
- Ministry reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.