Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) under the aegis of Ministry of Power (MoP) is implementing various energy efficiency and conservation schemes mandated under Energy Conservation Act, 2001, with the primary objective of reducing the energy intensity of Indian economy. BEE, in consultation with Ministry of Power, develops policies and strategies that emphasize self-regulation and market principles to achieve objectives of energy conservation and energy savings.
The citizens of the country are invited to participate in the quiz so that they can become energy warriors and play their part in making India an energy efficient nation.
1. Quiz is open for Indian Citizens only.
2. Quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Play Quiz’.
3. Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to MyGov and Ministry of Power to use this information as required facilitating the conduct of the quiz competition which may include confirmation of participant details.
4. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted.
5. The same mobile number and same email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
6. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc., during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
7. Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organizing the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Ministry of Power and MyGov reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
9. The Ministry of Power and MyGov will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s responsibility.
10. The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
11. The decision of the Ministry of Power and MyGov on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
12. By participating on the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above‑mentioned terms and conditions.
13. The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.