Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Quiz Contest
The "Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat" Programme,aims to actively enhance interaction between people of diverse cultures living in different States and UT's in India, with the objective of promoting greater mutual understanding amongst them.As per the programme, each year, every State/UT would be paired with another State/UT in India for reciprocal interaction between the people. It is envisaged through this exchange, that the knowledge of the language, culture, traditions and practices of different states will lead to an enhanced understanding and bonding between one another, thereby strengthening the unity & integrity of India. The States & UTs are to embark on a mission to enhance their culture, academic and economic ties by entering into a wide range of mutual engagements with the paired States/UTs covering the spheres of music, drama, cuisine, language, history, tourism and other forms of exchange between the people. As a part of "Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat " activities, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is conducting Quiz Competition from 1st January 2020 to 30th June 2020.In these quiz, contestants from each state will be quizzed on respective pairing state & winners will be taken on tour to their respective pairing state as reward.
Schedule for Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Quiz Contest on MyGov Platform
|S.No.||Date||Quiz Contests (Pairing State)|
|1||1st to 15th January 2020||
a. Punjab : Andhra Pradesh
b. Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh: Tamil Nadu
|2||16th to 31st January 2020||
a. Himachal Pradesh : Kerala
b. Madhya Pradesh: Manipur & Nagaland
|3||1st to 15th February 2020||
a. Uttarakhand: Karnataka
b. Uttar Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh & Meghalaya
|4||16th to 29th February 2020||
a. Haryana : Telangana
b. Bihar: Tripura & Mizoram
|5||1st to 15th March 2020||Rajasthan: Assam|
|6||16th to 31th March 2020||Gujarat: Chhattisgarh|
|7||1st to 15th April 2020||Maharashtra: Odisha|
|8||16th to 30th April 2020||Goa: Jharkhand|
|9||1st to 15th May 2020||Delhi: Sikkim|
|10||16th to 31th May 2020||Chandigarh : Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|11||1st to 15th June 2020||Puducherry: Daman & Diu|
|12||16th to 30th June 2020||Lakshadweep : Andaman & Nicobar|
Gratification for the Quiz Contest
The prize for the winners would be an all paid trip to the pairing state for winner +one companion(2 Nights and 3Days on a fixed itinerary).
Rules for Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Quiz Competitions
Participants from the respective paired states plus one companion under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat scheme shall only be eligible to enter the quiz. For Example, Punjab and Andhra Pradesh are paired states. The origin location of the candidate shall be determined from the state circle corresponding to the registered phone number.
Please find below the rules for the quiz competition [Information marked with requires updation]:
- The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- The quiz registrations shall open on 1st JAN 2020 and will close at 30th JUN 2020. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- It is a timed quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 20 multiple choice based questions.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- Participants from all states will be allowed to contest in the quiz (for any state). However, winners shall be selected from the respective pairing states. The list of paired States is attached.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- One winner shall be selected from each of the participating states.
- Wherever the quiz contest involves 3 states, 1 winner can be selected from each of these states.
- One entrant can participate only once. If any entrant found to be using multiple credentials for the quiz contest, he/she shall be disqualified.
- All the winners have to submit copy of any Government issued Identity Card like Aadhar, PAN Card, Driving License etc. to confirm their state of domicile.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
Karnataka Quiz 20201 Feb 2020, 6:00 am to 15 Feb 2020, 11:59 pmView
Sikkim Quiz 20201 May 2020, 6:00 am to 15 May 2020, 11:59 pmView
Uttar Pradesh Quiz 20201 Feb 2020, 6:00 am to 15 Feb 2020, 11:59 pmView
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Quiz 202016 May 2020, 6:00 am to 31 May 2020, 11:59 pmView
Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya Quiz 20201 Feb 2020, 6:00 am to 15 Feb 2020, 11:59 pmView
Chandigarh Quiz 202016 May 2020, 6:00 am to 31 May 2020, 11:59 pmView
Haryana Quiz 202016 Feb 2020, 6:00 am to 29 Feb 2020, 11:59 pmView
Puducherry Quiz 20201 Jun 2020, 6:00 am to 15 Jun 2020, 11:59 pmView
Telangana Quiz 202016 Feb 2020, 6:00 am to 29 Feb 2020, 11:59 pmView
Daman and Diu Quiz 20201 Jun 2020, 6:00 am to 15 Jun 2020, 11:59 pmView