The Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India is arranging a series of Webinars under the over all theme of ‘Dekho Apna Desh’. Recognising the fact that revival in the tourism sector will be largely spearheaded by Domestic Tourism, the Ministry is focusing on the promotion of Domestic Tourism.
The objective of these Webinars is to promote various tourism destinations of India – including the lesser known destinations and lesser known facets of popular destinations.
The Webinars include glimpses of the culture, heritage, handicrafts and cuisine of the destinations, in addition to the tourist spots. Concepts of Responsible Tourism, Accessible Tourism, Wildlife, Trekking, Bicycling and Motor Cycle Tours, etc. have also been promoted through the Webinars. They are an attempt to present an undiscovered India to its citizens and encourage them to travel.
A repository of all the Webinars is being maintained by the Ministry and YouTube links to the Webinars are made available on the Incredible India Social Media handles of the Ministry of Tourism.
The webinars have been well received with participants including the travel industry stakeholders, students as well as the general public. The webinars have had a total viewership of over 200,000 and have seen participation from more than 60 countries across the world.
To acknowledge and felicitate the participants the Ministry of Tourism is running the quiz focusing on each episode. Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate
Terms and Conditions
1.The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
2. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
3. The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 5 questions.
4. These questions will be based on the Episodes of Dekho Apna Desh Webinar.The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
6. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
11. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
12. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
14. By participating the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above