1. This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this.Knowledge about Fuel Cell is necessary for every individual as it contributes to personal enrichment and a better understanding of the world (and the universe) as a whole. General awareness has different connotations for everyone due to different elements present in it.It is something that really helps us to grow both on personal as well as academic level. It broadens our sense of perceiving the world, understands, and analyses the situations better as one would without proper knowledge.On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
· The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgements of the Indian judicial system.
· Persons of all nationalities are eligible to participate in the quiz.
· There are 5 questions, and each question has only one correct answer.
· All questions are compulsory.
· The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
· Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
· Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and CHT to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, the announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
· Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
· In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered necessary.
· The organisers reserve the right to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or organisers. Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
· Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
· The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
· The organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
· By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
· Prizes: All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transfer to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.