Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Ayurveda Quiz
- The Ayurveda Quiz is being organized by Ministry of AYUSH.
- The quiz shall open on 2nd Nov 2018 2018 at 05:30 PM (1ST) and will close at 23:59 hrs (IST) on 16th Nov Entries received outside of these dates will not be valid.
- Entry into the Ayurveda Quiz is open to eligible entrants only. An eligible entrant is one who is a resident of Indian origin aged 10 years or over. Proof of age and identity will be required.
- The participant will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting contact details, consent will have to be given to these details being used for the purposes of the of the Quiz.
- Make sure your MyGov profile is accurate and updated as we will use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes your name, photo and phone number. Entries by those with incomplete profiles would be rejected.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organisers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organiser’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- Prizes for participants:
Prize for winner: INR 31000/-
Second prize for Runner up: INR 21000/-
Third prize for Second runner up: INR 11000/-
Consolation Prize (2) INR 5100/-
- All winners will get the merit certificate from Ministry of AYUSH.
- Each of the winners will be notified through telephone and or the email address that they provided along with their submission.
- The prize money will be transferred through RTGS.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit theorize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organisers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.