The eight states of North East India are blessed with scenic natural beauty, fabulous weather, rich biodiversity, rare wild life, historical sites, distinct cultural and ethnic heritage and warm and welcoming people. The region offers unforgettable visits for tourists interested in wild life, religious, cultural and ethnic tourism, river cruises, golf and a host of others with various activities like mountaineering, trekking and adventure tourism in the region.
Here is an interesting quiz on various known & unknown facts about North East India.
1. The North East India Quiz is being organized by Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region.
2. The quiz shall open on 16th December 2021 and will close on 15th January 2022.
3. Entries received outside of these dates will not be valid.
4. This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
5. Entry into the North East India Quiz is open to eligible entrants only.
6. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
7. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
8. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
9. Organisers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organiser’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
10. The participant’s of the Quiz contest will have to attempt 10 questions within 300 seconds.
11. The winners of the Quiz will be announced soon after the closure of contest. Each of the winners will be notified through telephone or email address registered.
12. Attractive prizes for winners will be announced soon after the closing date of quiz
13. By entering the Quiz the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
15. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organisers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
16. Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.