Centre For One Health, National Centre for Disease Control is the Nodal Agency for the implementation of the National Rabies Control Programme (NRCP). One of the objectives of NRCP is to create awareness in the community through Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilization.
On 28th September, World Rabies Day (WRD) is celebrated across the globe to mitigate the menace of rabies. The purpose of the quiz is to educate the general public regarding first aid, after a dog bite and understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). It will equip them with proactive measures to safeguard the citizens from rabies and a more resilient society without human-dog conflict.
All the participants will receive a certificate of participation for the Quiz.
1. All Indian citizens are eligible to participate.
2. This is a timed quiz. Participants will be required to answer 20 questions within 20 Minutes (1200 seconds).
3. The quiz will be available in English.
4. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Play Quiz’.
5. Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form.
6. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to MyGov and the National Centre for Disease Control to use this information as required facilitating the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details.
7. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered
9. The Ministry reserves the right to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered detrimental to the competition, or additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
10. The Ministry will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late, and incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s responsibility.
11. The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
12. The Ministry’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
13. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
14. The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.
15. MyGov reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform.
16. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since this will be used for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID, and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.