Goods and services Tax (GST) is a landmark move by the Government that will help transform the economy, bring in transparency and function in line with the vision of ‘One Nation One Tax One Market’. Here is an interesting quiz on various aspects of GST.
Terms and Conditions for the GST Quiz
- The GST 2017 is being organized by MyGov
- The quiz shall open on June 30th, 2017 at 17:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 17:00 hrs (IST) on July 13th, 2017. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- You are requested to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, are incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The winners will be eligible for the following prizes:
Prizes for participants:
There will be daily winners and they’ll receive the following:-
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5000 (daily)
- 2nd prize: Rs. 3000 (daily)
- 3rd prize: Rs. 2000 (daily)
- The winners will be announced on a daily basis. The duration for eligibility of daily prizes will be between 5pm from the previous day to 5pm on the current day. For example: The quiz will be launched on 5pm , 30th June 2017. The participant who have participated till 5pm on 1st July 2017 will be eligible for the daily prize on that day. This time system will follow suit till the end of the quiz. In the event the quiz is postponed, MyGov reserves the right to postpone the declaration of results.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.