How well do you know you Government? Here is an interesting quiz designed to test your knowledge on initiatives, schemes, efforts and various other steps taken by the Narendra Modi government to ensure the main goal i.e ‘SabkaSaathSabkaVikas’
Need a quick preparation before you attempt the questions. We have a provision for that too. Just visit threeyears.mygov.in and let Prerna help you prepare for the Governance Quiz 2017.
Terms and Conditions for the Governance Quiz 2017
- The Governance Quiz 2017 is being organized by MyGov
- The quiz shall open on May 29th, 2017 at 10:00 hrs (1ST) and will close at 17:00 hrs (IST) on June 26, 2017. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- This quiz is open to all the registered users of MyGov.
- You are requested to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address in your MyGov profile. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, are incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The winnerswill be eligible for the following prizes:
- The winner will be announced on 1st July 2017, after 17:00 hours (IST). In the event the quiz is postponed, MyGov reserves the right to postpone the declaration of results
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of multiple participants scoring full marks, the winner will be decided based on the time taken to complete the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary